OneScreen Modular Cleanroom Solutions for Chemotherapy Compounding
60mm sandwich-type panels that can be easily cleaned using antiseptic agents. High-density polyurethane rigid foam is injected between two PVDF-coated white heat-enamelled steel plates. Hygienic joints with resistance to scratches and chemicals. Easy-to-clean rounded corners.
Sturdy and strong walkable ceilings for safe and easy access to mechanical systems without disrupting the cleanroom environment. Supports a wide variety of mechanical systems, lighting, sprinklers, HEPA filters, utilities, and small equipment.
- Available in static and dynamic types
- Dynamic type with 500 m3/h or more airflow, passed through H14 Hepa filters
- Interlock system to provide the best workflow and air quality Stainless steel material in inner and outer surfaces
- Acrylic window doors for a clear view of the internal chamber
All inner and outer corners have PVC or aluminium profiles sealed with silicone after assembly with oval surfaces that are flat and easy to clean.
Airtight-type lighting fixtures that can be changed from within the cleanroom. Specific design and positioning based on the device layout, staff and material flow inside the clean room.
- Hygienic type with resistance to scratches and chemicals
- Can be applied as PVC or Epoxy according to customer preference
- Flush type with the same thickness as doors and walls
- Bonded and sealed to an aluminium frame with tempered glass
- Sealed with silicone caulk
- Positioned per customer needs
- Interlock systems provide the best workflow and air quality
- PVDF coated hygienic surfaces are put on both sides
- Magnetic safety lock with password protection
- Optional width between 90-120cm
- Touch-screen for ease use
- Monitoring of differential pressures, temperature, humidity and particle count values for each zone.
- Management of alarms, electrical outlets, UV lamps and light fittings
- Display of airflow rates, particle count, filter occupancy, air quality data
- Stand-by mode with adjustable run timing
- Independent air treatment system for each zone with uninterruptible working in all weather conditions
- 100% exhausting of the air in negative pressure cleanrooms
- Three-stage air filtration: F5-F9 and H14 grade terminal filters
- Terminal filtration with H14 type absolute filters EN 1822
- Separate filtering for particle sizes and carbon filter options for preventing odor and gas.
Easily movable throughout a facility or to a remote location
Complete cleanroom capabilities